If we are eating yogurt, he takes about 2 seconds to crawl over to us. And in our face as you can see.
Too cute not to share with. I mean, look at that face?
Love this shot.
Okay, so Daddy stuck him in the box. But he was so content in there. He sat in there looking at his book for at least 10 minutes.
He also works so hard at reaching the remote. Thought I had put it back far enough...I was wrong (evidence below.)
Sketchy kid. Luckily I caught him in time before he actually rented it.
He loves to push his toys up under the couch and then reach for them. This is what he does like 75% of the time. I guess it's a game to him.
But I love it because I get lots of cute booty-shots like this one. Cutest. Booty. Ever. :)
1 comment:
very soon buddy if I see your sweet little boipussy like that I am putting mycock in it
Post a Comment