Friday, July 6, 2012

Getting closer...

Sorry for the long absence. We've been out of town on and off for the past 2 weeks, visiting friends and family in Searcy, Mtn. Home, and up at kamp. That also means I have lots of catching up to do on the blog. So my posts will be at least a week behind when they actually happened, but better late than never, right? 

Anywho...while I'm working on uploading and editing photos from the past 2 weeks, I figured I'd leave you with a quick video in the meantime. Our little man is getting so close to walking. He discovered this toy while we were visiting Nanna and Pops, and he loved it! They were kind enough to let us bring it back to our place, and he takes it all over the house. Shouldn't be too long before he's walking without it. :)

No comments: