I make it sound intense. It's really not. Both Josh and I are very competitive people (not always something I'm proud of), but we realize this about ourselves so we stay pretty neutral and "nice" during games we play each other. But a little competition is fun sometimes too. Of course, I want my Hogs to win, but if we lose, I will then cheer for the Gamecocks. SEC all the way. (But let's be real about it - tonight I'm cheering for Kent State. It's okay, Josh said he would do the same thing if the situation were reversed.) So yes, house divided...but no, no marital strife. :)
Poor Jake though - he just gets caught in the middle. For the record, I kept him "neutral" on Monday, but we sported the Hogs gear Tuesday after the win. Then to support Daddy, we wore our Carolina gear today. Good kid.
Yes, that's another bruise on his forehead. Same place, different fall. Looks good in Razorback red, doesn't he? WPS!!!
And yes, those are 2 bottom teeth you see. Okay, so I guess he looks good in the garnet too. Too close not to, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment