I've arranged for the two of us to have a little 24-hour getaway at the Chateau on the Lake in Branson next week. We'll be in Mtn. Home visiting my parents, so my mom was more than willing to keep Jake. Thanks Nana! :) We'll get to actually sleep in a little (well, that's the goal...we'll see), enjoy a nice dinner, and Josh will get to go paddle-boarding with one of his best friends, Bodie, while we're there too. For someone whose love language is quality time, it's perfect. Selfish gift? Well maybe. But we only got to go on a quick dinner date for our anniversary so this is kind of a combo celebration. We're both really looking forward to it.
But no gift could even remotely express how incredibly grateful I am that Jake gets to call this guy his Dad...
Jake seriously lights up every time Josh walks in the room. He loves his Daddy.
I'm beyond blessed!
I'm beyond blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment