Saturday, February 18, 2012

Strawberry Icebox Cake...

I have discovered another reason I love Pinterest. It's called Strawberry Icebox Cake. I'm sure many of you have Pinterest accounts and find fun recipes to try on there. I've tried several. Most of them have been pretty good, but this one was SO good, I had to share. So if you haven't pinned it yet and want to try it, go to my "Craving Something Sweet" board and repin it. It will link you to the recipe. Then find a great excuse to make it. (Our good friends, the Kolter's, were in town this past weekend and seeing as Lauren's birthday fell just a couple days before their visit, I used that as a good excuse to make it.)


It tastes even better than it looks! (The picture on Pinterest is much prettier.)


Lauren with her birthday cake. Come visit anytime. I'll make you another cake. Josh would appreciate it. :) Plus we miss you both a lot.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

That looks very yummy!