I'm 23 weeks tomorrow...or sometime this week. I know, I know - I should know the exact date, but based on my due date, I'm 23 weeks on Wednesday. But based on our first ultrasound, I'm 23 weeks tomorrow. My doctor has referenced both a couple times, so I don't know. A "due week" is probably more accurate than a "due date" anyways, right?
Though I may not be really BIG yet (I know I'll get there), I feel like Baby Dough has grown SO much over the past 5 or 6 days. It's really the first time I've actually noticed the growth. I can feel my tummy tightening and stretching. It is such an amazing feeling - hurts a little, but still incredible.
So, enough words...I know you just want the pic. Here you go at 23-ish weeks:
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That is a cute, tiny little bump:) You are LOOKING good!!
Yay! Belly Pictures!
Very cute bump (though I feel like I'm bigger than you!). : )
Are you not finding out what gender he/she is, by the way?
Post a Comment