I really do have a goal to post at least once a week - more if there's something worth sharing - but I feel like my reasons for the absence are pretty justified. Here's a small glimpse of what's been happening:
- 2 wedding showers 2 weekends in a row (both out of town)
- quick trip to Fayetteville to see my best friend and meet her fiance - absolute stamp of approval.
- 1 week of vacation (not a good reason to not blog, but I didn't take a computer.)
- wrapping up my last couple weeks of work with K-Life (pure craziness, but it happened!)
- baby shower/going away party with my sweet Branson friends before we left
- packing
- figuring out what to pack and take with us, what to leave in our house to keep it "staged"
- more packing
- lots of "final" meals and going out to eat with our friends before we left (this is the other thing that took up all my evenings besides packing)
- 20 week appointment :)
- did i mention packing?
You get the idea. What makes me sad is so many of these things were totally post-worthy. I guess that means I have plenty to post about - better late than never, right?
As you probably gathered, we officially made the move to NWA yesterday evening. Bittersweet is all I have to say about it. I'll post more about those emotions and that experience later. But first I have to catch up on posts from some of the afore mentioned items. See you tomorrow? (Fingers crossed.)
1 comment:
Yay for an update!!! First of all, you are not a failure. Maybe just more of a slacker;) Hope all is well in NWA. We are looking forward to all of our time with you guys!
Post a Comment