It was such a fun day - great weather, great ceremony, great reception and great company. It was fun to finally get some of the extended family together because it doesn't happen very often. Just makes it harder that we don't see them very much. Stupid geography. But to those of you who are reading, thanks for making the trek down to Arkansas to celebrate Ryan's big day - we loved seeing you all!
Did I mention my husband performed the ceremony? Yep, he's officially ordained and licensed by the state of Arkansas. This was his first wedding, and he did a beautiful job. I was SO proud. Just makes it that much more personal when he knows them so well. He's gotten to watch Ryan grow and mature since he was starting high school. Sorry, had to brag for a minute.
I'm sure most of you are just skipping down to the good part - the pictures - but per usual, I don't have very many and quality is lacking. I'm bummed that I never did snag a picture with the bride or groom, but you know how difficult that is on the big day. So here's a little glimpse from the few pics I took. (I couldn't take any pics during the ceremony because the groomsmen were literally RIGHT in front of me. We had a good view of their butts the whole time.)
Congrats Ryan and Libby! So glad it's finally official and we now get to walk alongside you both in your new life together. Yay for being so close!
The front of the chapel. It was beautiful. Glass all the way around.
The bride. She looked gorgeous.
Cutting the cake.
Josh and I before the wedding.
Dad and his girls.
Mom and 2 (of her now 3) daughters. I personally think you can see my baby bump in this pic.
First dance. I love the way he's looking at her.
1 comment:
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment