We aren't regular DIY'ers - mostly a time issue - but we really enjoy it when we get to be. I'm pretty pleased with the finished product. It's hanging in our entry hallway.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Another Pinterest Project...
So I pinned this sign a long time ago on Pinterest and thanks to my super handy husband, we actually made it happen. And it only cost $7. And that's a legit $7 - not "oh, you have to have these 12 things already on hand for it to be that cheap," it REALLY only cost $7. We got the pallet wood from a local interior design place that was getting rid of old pallets (you can find them places, I promise!) We connected them by using 2 long pieces of scrap wood. Then we bought a sample stain from Lowe's ($4) and a Sharpie paint pen from Hobby Lobby ($3.) That was it!
We aren't regular DIY'ers - mostly a time issue - but we really enjoy it when we get to be. I'm pretty pleased with the finished product. It's hanging in our entry hallway.
We aren't regular DIY'ers - mostly a time issue - but we really enjoy it when we get to be. I'm pretty pleased with the finished product. It's hanging in our entry hallway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
this looks awesome! I'm about to make a pallet art project like this. How did you do the letters? free hand?
Post a Comment