Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lake Days...

While visiting my folks in Mountain Home, we got to spend multiple days out on the lake. It was so nice, especially since it was pushing 105 most days we were there. And my mom was sweet enough to take Jake back for a nap after we were out on the boat for a couple hours so Josh and I could stay out a little longer, just the two of us. It was perfect. There's just something about being out on the lake. It's my happy place.

And I think we've passed our obsession with the water onto Jake...or so it seems so far. He loves the water and LOVED the boat. We made the mistake of letting him "drive" with Daddy within the first few minutes of our first outing and that's all he wanted to do the rest of the time. Sure wish we lived closer so we could enjoy more lake days. Thankful for the few that we had!
 





Look at that face. Pure joy.

1 comment:

Linds said...

I love his little blondies blowing in the wind-- so sweet!