
His daytime Halloween outfit. Thanks Aunt Paige for the "cutest monster" outfit.

Jake's first Halloween costume - sweet little monkey. He wore it for about 5 minutes before peeing all over it. :)

Not loving the monkey costume. Still cute though.

Dad thinks it's funny to put the pee-pee teepee on Jake's head instead of, well, you know where. :)

Liking bath time much more these days.

I decided I needed to start capturing more photos of him crying (well, screaming is the more appropriate term.) Seeing as this is what he does a good bit (we think he has mild colic), I will want to remember that little face someday. Hopefully he'll outgrow it soon, sweet buddy.

Dad thinks it's funny to put the pee-pee teepee on Jake's head instead of, well, you know where. :)
Liking bath time much more these days.
I decided I needed to start capturing more photos of him crying (well, screaming is the more appropriate term.) Seeing as this is what he does a good bit (we think he has mild colic), I will want to remember that little face someday. Hopefully he'll outgrow it soon, sweet buddy.
Yes he cries a lot, but he's also been smiling a lot more lately too. And his smile couldn't be any cuter. Warms my heart every time. And we have actually caught it on camera recently!
Another great smile (after eating). Full belly and naked - doesn't get much better.


1 comment:
Awesome post! It really shows what a cutie he is. Love all his little faces. So glad we got to meet this little guy. I asked Zoey what her favorite part of the trip was and she said, "holding baby Jake!" Love you guys.
Post a Comment