Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Ryan...

Today is my little brother's birthday. So I thought I'd take a minute to give him a shout out. Actually, he's really not so little anymore - he is 24 today. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of him. Ryan is 5 years younger than me, so I've always been the protective older sister and had high expectations for him. He has beyond exceeded them. One being who he married - we LOVE Libby! Way to go, Ry. He is driven, more of a perfectionist than he'd like to admit, and is an instant friend to everyone he meets. I really don't think he knows a stranger. He's always been that way.

The past 6 months have been really fun for Josh and I because it's the first time I've lived in the same place as Ryan since I was in high school. We love getting to see he and Libby on a regular basis, and we are selfishly praying that future jobs keep them here in Northwest Arkansas.

So, Happy Birthday Bud! Love you. Thanks for loving us even though Paige and I dressed you like this as a child...



Poor kid.


But wasn't he cute?


An oldie of Ryan and I.


Ryan and Libby. (Just so you know what he looks like today...he turned out okay, despite our torture.)

No comments: