I'll be honest, I was a nervous wreck going into it because Jake is still so unpredictable. He will be super calm and sweet one day and the next day be inconsolable at the exact same time of day. He's not exactly following a predictable pattern yet. I guess that's called being a newborn, right? But he did so well. He slept through the whole thing and let anyone hold him. Sweet buddy.
You would think moving to a new place shortly before having your first baby would be tough and kind of lonely, but we have seriously been so surrounded and loved since we got here. I guess that's the benefit of your husband being on staff at a church - you get an instant family. We are already so thankful to be a part of this community and cannot wait to form deeper relationships with all these folks. So thanks to all of you for the shower, for all the amazing gifts, for the meals, and for wrapping your arms around us so quickly. I could not be more excited about being back in NWA! :)
A few pics (I'm not great at remembering to take pictures, sorry.)
1 comment:
what a sweet baby!! very cute shower. i live in nwa too! not sure how i stumbled upon your blog :) may i ask what church you attend? take care! hope you're getting lots of sleep! :)
Post a Comment