It's hard to believe that my due date is less than 2 weeks away at this point. I'm just over 38 weeks. I promised several friends I would post one more belly pic...so here it is. (You'll notice I cut my face out -wasn't exactly the most flattering angle. Yikes!)
I still feel really good, especially considering how far along I am. I just haven't reached that point where you want it all over with. I consider that a blessing. More than anything, we're just excited to finally meet this little one.
But anyways, here's the pic. Hopefully the next post on here about Baby Dough will be an introduction! We'll do our best to post something pretty quickly when he/she arrives and keep you faithful followers updated.

1 comment:
Kel-you look amazing. I'm so glad you're feeling well and that baby Dough is doing great. We'll be praying for your move and that HE (yes, I'm going on record that I think it's a boy) arrives after you have a chance to get settled. Love you!!!
Post a Comment