I have known Sarah Grace since she was finishing her 8th grade year - she is now going to be a sophomore at Auburn in the fall. Time serious flies. She was in my small group for 2 years when we worked for Fellowship in Searcy, and we have been able to remain really close. Actually, I've been able to stay in touch with all of the girls, and they bless me just as much now as they did then. I still call them "my girls" and probably will for a long time. It has been incredibly rewarding to watch them grow and mature so much. Can you tell I'm really proud of them?
Sarah Grace - Happy Birthday sweet girl! I treasured our short time together today. And because Sarah makes me think of all you girls, to the rest of you...I miss you and think of you tons!
In honor of Sarah's birthday, I thought I'd post a few pics (one from last night and then a few blasts from the past...she's gonna love me for these.) It's been a privilege to be a part of your life for the past 5 1/2 years. Enjoy!
Us with Sarah Grace, Lexie, and Levi after the birthday dinner last night at Marketplace (free peanut butter mess-yes, please!)
And for the oldies...
At Camp Barnabas on our first spring break service trip in '07
Our last small group trip together before I moved to Branson - sweet, sweet memories
Failed attempt at a pyramid on top of the tube - I blame Sarah, just look at her face
Trip to visit me in Branson this last Christmas
*I have so many more pictures, but I thought I'd spare all of us the embarrassment. I miss you girls!





1 comment:
Oh, Kelli, I just LOVE the pictures and the post. I'm sitting here in my chair crying thinking about how fast time flies. We love and appreciate you so much!!
Post a Comment