Anyways, I've once again had several requests for an updated belly shot, so here it is. I'm just over 28 weeks, so in my 7th month. That is crazy! It's going really fast. I've grown a LOT since my last picture (I think around 23 weeks). I put up 2 different angles b/c one is definitely more flattering (the first) and doesn't really show you how much I've grown. I wanted to just put up that one, but that would have been a little deceiving. :) (Oh and sorry for the terrible colors...didn't really plan to have my shirt practically match the wall - but you get the idea.)
So, there it is people. Baby Dough is doing great. I've officially switched doctors to one here in Northwest Arkansas, and we had our first appointment this morning. All is well - strong heartbeat, healthy blood pressure, healthy weight gain, gender still a surprise! We are getting more and more excited and can't believe we'll be a family of 3 in less than 3 months. Now if we could only sell our house, so we could actually set up a nursery and feel a little more prepared. Would sure covet your prayers on that one. In the meantime, 11 1/2 weeks and counting...

3 comments:
Super cute bump, Kelli! Who's your new doctor, btw?
Kelly, You look great! If you ever need anything let me know, we're in NWA too. I've got lots of "mommy knowledge" since I have two babies... well toddlers now (they grow up so fast) but I'm serious just holler. :)
how adorable are you!
Post a Comment