I'm way late on this post, but better late than never. Josh's parents came to visit us a few weeks ago for Jake's birthday. They got to stay for almost a week - had to make that 18 hour drive worth it. Yep, that's right, they drove. They're dedicated grandparents! They hadn't gotten to see Jake since he was about 5 weeks old, and I think it's fair to say this visit was much better than the first. Jake had probably his worst colicky weekend the last time they were here and screamed the whole time (and Josh's dad was sick for the entire visit.) This visit was SO good. We thoroughly enjoyed their company (and their help), and it only took a matter of minutes for Jake to fall in love with them. He was going through withdrawals (probably from the constant love & attention) when they left...something tells me that was mutual. I only captured a few pictures of them with Jake but I wanted to make sure I documented the visit. What a sweet time.

Papa & Jake reading his new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book.
Jake & Grandma on his birthday.
Papa took Jake on lots of "adventures" outside. He loved it.
Jake was using Papa's head as a drum here. :)
Jake with his South Carolina grands. Look at that grin - happy, happy guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment