Sunday, May 13, 2012

To Moms...

Mother's Day has a whole new meaning to me this year. For the obvious reason, of course. Let's just say I have a whole new level of respect and admiration for moms now that I am one. I have probably said in previous years that being a mom is the most important and most difficult job there is, but now I actually understand what I am saying. It is so hard, but SO worth it! So to keep it simple, Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my sister, and all my amazing mom friends out there who have been a huge source of advice and encouragement to me over the past 7 months. I am beyond blessed to have learned so much from all of you. There really are no words.

And because I'm not the best at being super emotional and cheesy, here's one of my favorite "mom" videos in honor of all of you, wait, us. Wear whatever you want today, ladies. Even the mom jeans. And remember, "I'm not a woman anymore. I'm a mom." ;)

Happy Mother's Day!




More on life with the Dough's coming soon. Just having a hard time keeping up. But I promise to return to the blogging world soon. :)

1 comment:

Dave and Jenni said...

There are no words...except...AWESOME!!!