Thursday, April 26, 2012

If I had a super power...

Have you ever been asked the question, maybe as a cheesy icebreaker, "If you could have one super power, what would it be?" I finally figured out my answer. I would have the ability to freeze and fast forward time. I realize the Lord is in control of time, and I'm not trying to be blasphemous here, I promise. But you can relate - there are times in life you wish you could just fast forward and pretend they never happened. Then there are others, you wish you could freeze and live in the moment a little longer. I feel like I'm in the latter with Jake right now. He's in such a fun phase, smiles constantly, and he's just so sweet. I know there are just more fun steps and phases to come, but this one's pretty special.

So, in honor of the 7 month mark, here are a few recent pictures...

After church this past Sunday. We are having some major allergy issues, hence the red and puffy eyes. Gotta love the sprig sticking up in the back.

Big eyes.

 Reading with Daddy.

Loved these so much I had to put up two. :)

Oh, and here is Jake standing up in his crib. This was 2 weeks ago. We had to lower it. And did I mention he was crawling? Officially got it a few days ago. Going too fast!

No comments: